I teach undergraduate creative nonfiction writing and writing for the sciences at The City College of New York and adult photography Workshops at Wave Hill in The Bronx.
I am available for photography commissions and assignments.
To purchase prints of my work, contact BCB ART, Hudson, NY.
Selected Commissions and Assignments
Aphrodisias Survey (2006, 2008)
Red Hook Waterfront
Pelham Bay and Van Cortlandt Parks
New York Community Trust
- City College of New York, Adjunct Assistant Professor of English, 2019-present
- Wave Hill, Bronx, NY, Photography Instructor, 2008-present
- Freelance Writing and Photography, 2001-present
- City of New York/Parks & Recreation, writer and photographer, 1988-2001
- Freelance Writing and Photography, 1985-1988
- The Patent Trader Newspaper, Mount Kisco, NY, reporter, 1984-1985